Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't know what to call myself now.. :-)

I realize that I still have my Shodan certificate from the J.K.A. Organization. Therefore, I must be a Shotokan karate-ka. It's just that I do not have a place that I train in right now.

In addition to this, I belong to the International Kyokushin Organization #3 with a Green belt ( 4th kyu ).

BUT to top things off, and to bring a big wide smile on my lips, I have been officially invited, and accepted as an Associate Black belt member of H.R.G.B ( Hikaru Ryu). Check it out!
Thank you Shihan Colin.

Also, I have been officially invited, and have accepted joining M.C.L.A.A. (Molum Combat Arts Association) as an affiliate Black belt from Canada. Check it out Thank you Sigung Tim White.

I am so honored, and humbled. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu

It feels like one door closed, but 15 doors were blasted open by the sound of the slamming.

I don't know what to call myself now.. I guess I could say that I'm a black belt that studies Martial arts. If someone asks me which style, I'll have to say "whichever one that I'm in at the moment."

1 comment:

Mathieu said...

Hi again Sensei,

Congratulations on the invitations!!!


What's in a title, realy.

I'm 1st gup in tkd - although a no-good one that doesn't remember his poomse
I'm 2nd kyu karate that is injured
I'm 4th kyu aikibudo that can't remember is kotegaishi right. or the spelling
I'm 5th kyu judo

So what the hell am I really?

LOL

Budo student?
I also train in the chinese system a bit - health exercises.

Dao Student?

ugh.

your last answer is very good if you ask me!